Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sign of Times

This must be a sign of times: I contacted my counterpart at a company that provides complementary products to Firetide's with an offer to collaborate on a PR project. After a few days I got this email from someone else at the company:

"XYZ forwarded me a voice mail message you left maybe a week or so ago about a PR opportunity regarding [the deployment].

XYZ is no longer with the company, and I’m following up on their activities. I’d like to talk more about this with you at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to drop me a note, or call me at the number below."

Ouch! I contacted my counterpart (thanks, LinkedIn), to see if they moved someplace else, and with an offer to send me a resume, but did not hear back.

No comments:

Post a Comment